Shorthand Course in Islamabad
Shorthand is an abbreviated symbolic writing method that increases speed and brevity of writing as compared to longhand, a more common method of writing a language. The process of writing in shorthand is called stenography.
Many forms of shorthand exist. A typical shorthand system provides symbols or abbreviations for words and common phrases, which can allow someone well-trained in the system to write as quickly as people speak. Abbreviation methods are alphabet-based and use different abbreviating approaches. Several autocomplete programs, standalone or integrated in text editors, based on word lists, also include a shorthand function for frequently used phrases. Many journalists use shorthand writing to quickly take notes at press conferences or other similar scenarios.
Lined paper (notebooks or stenography pads will work very well)
A few pencils with erasers (for beginning lessons)
A few ball point pens (for later lessons)
A timer (any device you can use to time yourself will work)
1. “First Shorthand Strokes” topics
2. Useful Shorthand Devises
3. Nine More Strokes, topics
4. Six New Alphabetic Characters topics
5. Useful Word Beginnings and Endings topics
6. The Remainder of the Gregg Alphabet topics
7. Abbreviating Devices topics
8. The Home Stretch topics
9. The Final Shorthand Devices topics
10. Developing Your Skill; Practice Material topics
Course Complete Charges (FEE) : 15000 PKR.
For Registration Please Contact Us : 0336-3333792, 051-8314594