Safety Leadership Skills Course in Islamabad
Leaders have a significant impact on an organization’s safety culture. To develop an effective safety culture, people must trust that their leaders sincerely care about what happens to them in the workplace. Likewise, an organization desires leaders who inspire others and constantly balance the need for both production and safety. This course will provide a customized, targeted solution to help ensure leaders have the knowledge, understanding, and confidence to the business to achieve its safety vision. This course will also provide the required skills to enable leaders to guide people to engage in safe work practices all of the time. The program is designed to engage people’s heads, hearts, and hands, so participants understand cognitively “what” specific behaviors need to change, “why” the change is necessary, and are able to apply that understanding to make a difference on their jobs.
• Introduction to safety leadership course.
• You’re responsible for everything your employees do or fail to do.
• Ensure employees know and understand they have an individual
• responsibility for safety.
• Hazard Training is important for any employee on any new job they perform.
• If rules don’t exist, work toward a goal with management to seek an orderly workplace.
• If you have company policies, you must know them and ensure that your employees know them, then enforce them.
• Behavior or acts contributed to the accident or injury.
• How to correct unsafe behavior and unsafe Act.
• Written safety policies.
• Safety inspections.
• Enforcing the rules.
• Conducting inspections.
• Documenting Inspection.
• Reporting & Controlling
• Accident prevention.
• Gathering facts & Making reports.
• Conclusion & Leadership message.