ProQual Level 5 Award in Preparing for the Future Workplace in a Construction Environment in Islamabad
The Level 5 Award in Preparing for the Future Workplace in a Construction Environment is aimed at those working in a senior management or consultancy role in a construction work environment. The qualification aims to focus candidates on knowledge and skills to support their present role and to help prepare them for working in a future construction environment workplace.
The Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) is the single framework for regulated qualifications, the regulatory body for this qualification is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). This qualification is accredited onto the RQF.
ProQual Level 5 Award in Preparing for the Future
Workplace in a Construction Environment
Ofqual qualification number 603/6685/0
Level Level 5
Total qualification time 40 hours
Guided learning sustanon hinta hours 25
Assessment Pass or fail
Assessed and verified by centre staff
External quality assurance by ProQual verifiers
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. Centres should carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
To achieve the qualification candidates must complete ONE Mandatory unit.
Preparing for the Future Workplace in a Construction Environment
Centres must be approved to offer this qualification. If your centre is not approved please complete and submit form ProQual Additional Qualification Approval Application.
Staff delivering this qualification must be appropriately qualified and occupationally competent.
Assessors/Internal Quality Assurance
For each competence-based unit centres must be able to provide at least one assessor and one internal quality assurance verifier who are suitably qualified for the specific occupational area.Assessors and internal quality assurance verifiers for competence-based units or qualifications will normally need to hold appropriate assessor or quality assurance verifier qualifications, such as:
• ProQual Level 3 Certificate in Teaching, Training and Assessing
• Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
• Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
• Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
• Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
• Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
Support for Candidates
Materials produced by centres to support candidates should:
• enable them to track their achievements as they progress through the learning
outcomes and assessment criteria;
• provide information on where ProQual’s policies and procedures can be viewed;
• provide a means of enabling Internal and External Quality Assurance staff to authenticate evidence