ProQual Level 2 Award in Diversity and Inclusion in Islamabad
The Level 2 Award in Diversity and Inclusion aimed primarily at security staff of any organisation who undertake stop and check procedures.
The Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) is the single framework for regulated qualifications, the regulatory body for this qualification is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). This qualification is accredited onto the RQF.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. Centres should carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
Qualification title ProQual Level 2 Award in Diversity and Inclusion
Ofqual qualification number 603/6334/4
Total Qualification Time 10 hours (5 GLH) Pass or fail
Assessment Internally assessed and verified by centre staff
External quality assurance by ProQual verifiers
Candidates must complete the 1 Mandatory unit
Diversity and Inclusion
Centres must be approved to offer this qualification. If your centre is not approved please complete and submit form ProQual Additional Qualification Approval Application.
Staff delivering this qualification must be appropriately qualified and occupationally competent.
Assessors/Internal Quality Assurance
For each competence-based unit centres must be able to provide at least one assessor and one internal quality assurance verifier who are suitably qualified for the specific occupational area. Assessors and internal quality assurance verifiers for competence-based units or qualifications will normally need to hold appropriate assessor or quality assurance verifier qualifications, such as:
• ProQual Level 3 Certificate in Teaching, Training and Assessing
• Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
• Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
• Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
• Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
• Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
Support for Candidates
Materials produced by centres to support candidates should:
• enable them to track their achievements as they progress through the learning outcomes and assessment criteria;
• provide information on where ProQual’s policies and procedures can be viewed;
• provide a means of enabling Internal and External Quality Assurance staff to authenticate evidence
Candidates must demonstrate the level of knowledge and competence described in the unit. Assessment is the process of measuring a candidate’s knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification.