Level 5 Award in Understanding Water Production in Islamabad
The Level 5 Award in Understanding Water Production is aimed at candidates who wish to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of water production regulatory compliance requirements.
The Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) is the single framework for regulated qualifications, the regulatory body for this qualification is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).This qualification is accredited onto the RQF.
ProQual Level 5 Award in Understanding Water
Ofqual qualification number 603/2865/4
Level Level 5
Total qualification time 100 hours
Credits 10 credits
Guided learning hours 100
Assessment Pass or fail
Assessed and verified by centre staff
External quality assurance by ProQual verifiers
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. Centres should carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
To achieve the qualification candidates must complete ONE Mandatory unit.
K/616/8356 Understanding water production
Centres must be approved to offer this qualification. If your centre is not approved please
complete and submit form ProQual Additional Qualification Approval Application.
Staff delivering this qualification must be appropriately qualified and occupationally competent.
Assessors/Internal Quality Assurance
For each competence-based unit centres must be able to provide at least one assessor and one internal quality assurance verifier who are suitably qualified for the specific occupational area. Assessors and internal quality assurance verifiers for competence-based units or qualifications will normally need to hold appropriate assessor or quality assurance verifier qualifications, such as:
• ProQual Level 3 Certificate in Teaching, Training and Assessing
• Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
• Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
• Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
• Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
• Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
Support for Candidates
Materials produced by centres to support candidates should:
• enable them to track their achievements as they progress through the learning
outcomes and assessment criteria;
• provide information on where ProQual’s policies and procedures can be viewed;
• provide a means of enabling Internal and External Quality Assurance staff to authenticate evidence