Level 4 Certificate in Leading the External Quality Assurance of Assessment in Islamabad
These qualifications are aimed at those who maintain the quality of assessment from outside an organisation or assessment centre, usually on behalf of an awarding organisation.
•To assess the knowledge and understanding a learning and development practitioner requires for the external quality assurance of assessment.
•To assess the performance of a learning and development practitioner with responsibility for the external quality assurance of assessment – usually an external verifier.
•To plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility, and make any necessary changes to original work plans.
Qualification title ProQual Level 4 Certificate in Leading the External Quality
Assurance of Assessment Ofqual qualification number 600/2177/9
Level :Level 4
Guided learning hours :100
Total qualification time :170
Pass or fail
Internally assessed by centre staff
External quality assurance by ProQual
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification but it is recommended that external quality assurance staff also hold an appropriate assessor/internal quality assurance qualification, such as:
• Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, or
• A1 Assessor Award
• Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice, or
• Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice, or
• V1 Conduct internal quality assurance of the assessment process
Centres should carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
Candidates must complete three Mandatory units.
Understanding the principles and practices of externally assuring the quality of assessment
Externally assure the quality of assessment
Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility
Candidates may request credit for non-certificated skills, knowledge or understanding
that they already possess, to avoid repetition. This is called ‘recognition of prior learning’ and is the process to follow if learners can demonstrate they meet the assessment criteria of that particular unit.
Centres must be approved to offer this qualification. If your centre is not approved please complete and submit form ProQual Additional Qualification Approval Application.
Staff delivering this qualification must be appropriately qualified and/or occupationally competent.
Assessors/Internal Quality Assurance
For each competence-based unit centres must be able to provide at least one assessor and one internal quality assurance verifier who are suitably qualified for the specific occupational area. Assessors and internal quality assurance verifiers for competence-based units or qualifications will normally need to hold appropriate assessor or verifier qualifications, such as:
• Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
• Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
• Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
• Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
• Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and
Support for Candidates
Materials produced by centres to support candidates should:
• enable them to track their achievements as they progress through the learning outcomes and assessment criteria;
• provide information on where ProQual’s policies and procedures can be viewed;
• provide a means of enabling Internal and External Quality Assurance staff to authenticate evidence
For Registration Please Contact Us :📱 0336-3333792 ,📱0316-5643400 , ☎️ 051-8314594