Level 3 Award in Driving Licence Checking in Islamabad
This qualification is appropriate for individuals who are performing driving licence checks and validations against current regulations in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Topics include: driver licence status and entitlement to drive, information on a licence, validity dates, current endorsements and points, vehicle categories. The awarding organisation for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. Centres should carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
ProQual Level 3 Award in Driving Licence Checking
Ofqual qualification number 603/1400/X
Total Qualification Time 6 hours (3 GLH)
Assessment Pass or fail
Internally assessed and verified by centre staff
External quality assurance by ProQual verifiers
Candidates must complete the Mandatory unit.
Driving Licence Checking, Level 3, 3 GLH
Centres must be approved to offer this qualification, centres must be able to demonstrate their experience of working in the security sector and must have appropriately qualified trainers, assessors and internal quality assurance verifiers. If your centre is not approved please complete and submit form ProQual Additional Qualification Approval Application.
Staff delivering this qualification must be appropriately qualified and occupationally competent.
Assessors/Internal Quality Assurance
For each competence-based unit centres must be able to provide at least one assessor and one internal quality assurance verifier who are suitably qualified for the specific occupational area.Assessors and internal quality assurance verifiers for competence-based
qualifications will normally need to hold appropriate assessor or verifier qualifications, such as:
• ProQual Level 3 Certificate in Teaching, Training and Assessing
• Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
• Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
• Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
• Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
• Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
Support for Candidates
Materials produced by centres to support candidates should:
• enable them to track their achievements as they progress through the learning outcomes and assessment criteria;
• provide information on where ProQual’s policies and procedures can be viewed;
• provide a means of enabling Internal and External Quality Assurance staff to authenticate evidence