Level 2 Award in Protecting Your Business Against Cyber Crime and Fraud in Islamabad
This qualification is aimed at employees who wish to understand how their organisations are vulnerable to cyber crime and fraud and what they can do to protect themselves.
• Definitions of key terms – what does cyber crime mean?
• How big is the problem and what are the criminals after?
• How and why are businesses vulnerable to cyber crime and fraud?
• What you can do to reduce your vulnerability.
The Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) is the single framework for regulated qualifications, the regulatory body for this qualification is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). This qualification has been accredited onto the RQF.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. Centres should carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
ProQual Level 2 Award in Protecting Your Business
Against Cyber Crime and Fraud
Ofqual qualification number 603/3701/1
Total Qualification Time 20 hours (8 GLH)
Assessment Pass or fail
Internally assessed and verified by centre staff
External quality assurance by ProQual verifiers
Candidates must complete the Mandatory unit.
Protecting your business against cyber crime and fraud
Centres must be approved to offer this qualification. If your centre is not approved please complete and submit form ProQual Additional Qualification Approval Application.
Staff delivering this qualification must be appropriately qualified and occupationally competent.
Assessors/Internal Quality Assurance
For each competence-based unit centres must be able to provide at least one assessor and one internal quality assurance verifier who are suitably qualified for the specific occupational area. Assessors and internal quality assurance verifiers for competence-based units or qualifications will normally need to hold appropriate assessor or quality assurance verifier qualifications, such as:
• ProQual Level 3 Certificate in Teaching, Training and Assessing
• Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
• Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
• Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
• Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
• Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
Support for Candidates
Materials produced by centres to support candidates should:
• enable them to track their achievements as they progress through the learning outcomes and assessment criteria;
• provide information on where ProQual’s policies and procedures can be viewed;
• provide a means of enabling Internal and External Quality Assurance staff to authenticate evidence.