Hotel Operations Course in Islamabad
The main objectives are to:-
Meet the needs of applicants considering entry into operational positions within the hospitality industry.
Understand of hotel operations management
Provides an opportunity for industry practitioners to up skill and or refresh their knowledge base
Provide opportunities exist in supervisory and managerial roles across the hospitality sector internationally, including food and beverage and front office.
The demand of the supervisory level professionals is multiplying day by day due to the ever-expanding hospitality industry across the world.
Find the best employment opportunities in important roles in the Food & Beverage and Rooms Division in the leading hotel chains of the world.
SKILL PROFICIENCY DETAILS
On successful completion of this course, trainee should be able to:
1. Set Up the Restaurant for Service
2. Fold Napkins, Stock and Maintain Side Station
3. Prepare Breads, Bread Baskets and Service Trays
4. Take Restaurant Reservation
5. Greet and seat guests and approach the table
6. Lift and Carry Trays, Bus Tubs, or Dish Racks, Serve Water
7. Take and Process Beverage Orders
8. Prepare and Serve Coffee, Hot Tea, Iced Tea, Hot Chocolate
9. Take Food Orders, Serve Bread & Butter and the Meal
10. Pick Up and Deliver the Room Service Order
11. Present and Settle the Guest Check
12. Retrieve Trays and Carts
13. Close Out the Guest Checks
14. Set Up and Serve Small Group Dinners and Receptions
15. Set Up and Serve Small Buffet Banquets
16. Maintain Room Service and Side Station
17. Clear and Clean Lounge Tables
18. Sweep, Mop, or Vacuum Floors
19. Use the Front Desk Computer System, Printers, Telephone System, Facsimile Machine
20. Organize the Front Desk and Prepare for Check-In
21. Prepare and Use an Arrivals List
22. Process Guest Check-In and Check-Out at the Desk
Course Complete Charges (FEE) : 28500 PKR.
For Registration Please Contact Us : 0336-3333792 , 051-8314594