Hazard Communication certificate Course in Islamabad
The purpose of the Hazard Communication Course is to ensure that the hazards of all chemicals produced or imported are classified, and that information concerning the classified hazards is transmitted to employers & employees. The requirements are intended to be consistent with the international standards & regulations. The course addresses the various types of hazards and how to properly identify and label the hazard. The course will also cover how to read and understand the warning signs associated with the products or chemicals
• Why Take Hazard Communication Training?
• Criteria for a Hazard Communication Program.
• Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
• The Written Program.
• Hazardous Materials Inventory.
• Employee Training.
• Hazardous Materials and exposure routes
• Understanding Exposure Limits.
• Hazard Classification Hazard Communication.
• Exposure Controls.
• Container Labeling.
• Material Safety Data Sheet
• Other Labeling Requirements.
• Safety Data Sheets.