Geographic Information System GIS Course
A geographic information system (GIS) is a system designed to capture, store, manipulate, analyze, manage, and present spatial or geographic data. GIS applications are tools that allow users to create interactive queries (user-created searches), analyze spatial information, edit data in maps, and present the results of all these operations.GIS (more commonly GIScience) sometimes refers to geographic information science (GIScience), the science underlying geographic concepts, applications, and systems. GIS can refer to a number of different technologies, processes, and methods. It is attached to many operations and has many applications related to engineering, planning, management, transport/logistics, insurance, telecommunications, and business. For that reason, GIS and location intelligence applications can be the foundation for many location-enabled services that rely on analysis and visualization.
1. Overview of the course; Overview of GIS: Definitions, components, applications
2. GIS Data Models
3. Projections and Coordinate Systems
4. Data Sources and Data Entry, Digitizing, GPS, Remote Sensing
5. Attribute Data: Queries and Analysis; Spatial Data: Spatial Queries and Basic Spatial Analysis
6. Intermediate Spatial Analysis
7. Data Quality
8. Implementation Issues and the Future of GIS
Course Complete Charges (FEE) : 18000 PKR.
For Registration Please Contact Us : 0336-3333792, 051-8314594