3D Studio Max Course in Islamabad
Autodesk 3ds Max, formerly 3D Studio and 3D Studio Max, is a professional 3D computer graphics program for making 3D animations, models, games and images. It is developed and produced by Autodesk Media and Entertainment.It has modeling capabilities and a flexible plugin architecture and can be used on the Microsoft Windows platform. It is frequently used by video game developers, many TV commercial studios and architectural visualization studios. It is also used for movie effects and movie pre-visualization. For its modeling and animation tools, the latest version which of 3ds Max also features shaders (such as ambient occlusion and subsurface scattering), dynamic simulation, particle systems, radiosity, normal map creation and rendering, global illumination, a customizable user interface, new icons, and its own scripting language.In this course, students learn how to use 3D Studio max to model, apply material, add lights and cameras, render still images and animate architectural or interior scenes. Scenes could be imported from AutoCAD as 3D or as 2D and fully modeled in Max.
Although this course is titled for architects and interior designers, it actually provides the fundamental knowledge for anyone who wishes to use 3DS Max. The end of the course focuses on the architect and interior aspect of the software.
3D Max Course in Islamabad
Course of Contents
1. Use the Interface
2. Use Selection and Transformation Tools
3. Create and Modify Mesh Objects
4. Create and Modify Poly Objects
5. Import AutoCAD 2D Files and Model in Max
6. Organize AutoCAD Files Using Layers and Plines
7. Import Plines from AutoCAD Files to Create 3D Objects in Max
8. Use Standard Lights
9. Create a Night View Using Photomatric Lights
10. Create Daylight Systems
11. Add and Modify Cameras
12. Create a Basic Animation
13. Create, Get, Modify, and Save Materials
14. Import a 3D Hut from AutoCAD to Assign Materials, Add Backgrounds, and Render
Course Complete Charges (FEE) : 12000 PKR.
For Registration Please Contact Us : 0336-3333792, 051-8314594